ELBA GROUP PERSONAL
DATA PROTECTION CHARTER
Les Ateliers Elba France group undertakes, within the framework of its activities and in accordance with the new GDPR legislation in force in France and Europe, to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of its contacts, as well as to respect their privacy.
Since the entry into force of the General Data Protection Regulation on May 25, 2018, Les Ateliers Elba France group reaffirms its values of transparency in the processing of your personal data through the implementation of a policy of responsible use.
The purpose of our personal data protection charter is to provide you with information on :
- how your personal data is used and protected,
- the rights you have concerning your personal data,
- how to contact us to exercise your rights.
1. TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
Some personal data is necessary to provide you with our services.
This is notably the case during our commercial and administrative exchanges as well as when sending our communications and newsletters.
This personal data includes your contact details with: name, title, department, e-mail, telephone number and business address.
We also save usage data when you use the contact form on our website.
2. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
On the basis of the fulfilment of our partnership, we use your data to provide you with our services, including :
- communicate with you via email, telephone and mail as part of our professional relations.
- send you notifications and emails about our services.
- keep you informed of our news by sending you a newsletter.
We do not share your personal data with our subcontractors. Your data is in no case sold to third party companies.
3. DATA RECIPIENTS
The data we collect is strictly for the exclusive use of Les Ateliers Elba France.
In order to comply with our legal obligations, your personal data may also be passed on to authorised administrative and judicial authorities, only upon judicial requisition.
4. PROCESSING RESPONSIBILITY
The group Les Ateliers Elba France, registered with the RCS of Versailles under the number SIREN 503803520 (SIRET-00033), having its head office at 50-54 rue Calmette et Guérin 78500 Sartrouville, represented by Mr. Thibaut de Malézieux, in his capacity as Chairman, is responsible for the processing of the data it collects as part of our commercial relations.
5. RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The retention period of your personal data varies depending on the purpose for which it was collected:
- Customer data (identity, electronic contact details, usage history) are kept for 3 years after the end of the business relationship.
- The accounting documents and records are kept in accordance with the legal standards in force.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations on personal data, you have the following rights:
- Access rights: This is your right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your data is being processed and, if so, to access such data.
- Right of rectification: This is your right to obtain, at the earliest opportunity, that your inaccurate data is rectified and that your incomplete data is completed.
- Right of deletion/erasure: This is your right to have your data deleted at the earliest opportunity, subject to our legal obligations to retain it.
- You can request the portability of your personal data.
- Right of limitation: This means that you can object to the processing carried out or ask for it to be limited.
- You may also issue instructions on the storage, deletion or disclosure of your personal data after your passing.
To exercise your rights and change your disclosure preferences, please contact us via this email: politiqueRGPD@elbafrance.com.
7. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Les Ateliers Elba France group, has appointed a data protection officer.
He can be contacted by email: politiqueRGPD@elbafrance.com or by post: Les Ateliers Elba France - Communications Department / RGPD at 50-54 rue Calmette et Guérin 78500 Sartrouville.
8. SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
Les Ateliers Elba France group makes sure that your data is treated in complete security and confidentiality. We protect your information using physical, electronic and administrative security measures. Our protection measures include firewalls, physical access controls to our data centers and controls on authorization to access information. To this end, appropriate technical and organisational measures are put in place to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration and deletion of your personal data.